2 Days Physical | 16 Hours Virtual | 14 Credits
Individuals managing smaller, shorter-term projects often wear multiple hats and have other job duties on top of their project responsibilities. This highly interactive project management training course equips such jugglers to deliver great project results more efficiently and with less stress. Participant’s gain a solid understanding of the 4 phases in every project (planning, specifying, building, and implementing) and the 4 project disciplines (project management, business analysis, product development, and change management).
Who Should Attend
Individuals on small projects who would never think of attending a formal project management, business analysis, change management, or product development workshop.
Discover How To
- Create a solid project plan.
- Interview project stakeholders to create a detailed set of defined characteristics for the project’s end product.
- Resolve differing stakeholder needs, acquire needed resources, and manage expectations.
- Coordinate current week’s activities, monitor progress to identify gaps between what was planned and what actually happened, and adjust the next week’s activities to close the gap.
- Plan for and manage the change resistance that accompanies projects.